Friday 27 February 2015

Hello - First Post

Hi - probably a good way to start. Welcome to my little corner of the internet.
I've wanted to start a blog for a while now, but just haven't been able to come up with a good way to start it. As you can probably see this is my first blog, which may explain why I haven't really changed the layout and formatting - because I don't really know how (I'm in the process of working that out). Also, I'm posting this blog on both Blogger (or Blogspot) and WordPress - so if you come across The Young Culture on WordPress and think hey this is pretty similar to something I read on Blogger - don't worry it's me, M, the same person; I just wasn't sure which one would be best to start out on. I'll probably make my mind up soon, but until then, I'll think I'll keep both and see what happens - I'll keep you posted.
I've got a few ideas for this blog if you can call it that, so I'll get right to it. Every Friday/Saturday, I'll keep you updated with new music, a book recommendation, a new app and a YouTube video or channel - seeing as those are my main interests right now. That's the plan, anyway. 
If you: have a YouTube channel, are a writer (Wattpadd-ers welcome :D), or just want to get in touch there are several ways you can get in touch with me. Contact @theyoungculture on Twitter, email theyoungonesculture@gmail.com or leave a comment below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. 
 Anyway, I'll be back again soon with the first proper post - this was just an intro really 
M x
Update: On Tumblr too now: http://theyoungculture.tumblr.com/ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment